||Students will apply skill sets previously learned specific to John Deere equipment. Skill sets will be identified in a training plan developed by industry and instructor.
- Demonstrate safety procedures.
- Utilize original equipment manufacturer software.
- Utilize company computing system.
- Demonstrate reliability.
- Demonstrate cooperation.
- Adhere to company attendance policy.
- Adhere to company safety policies.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior.
- Demonstrate respect.
- Utilize original equipment manufacturer parts catalog to assist part's department.
- Demonstrate customer service skills equal to or greater than employer standards.
- Adhere to company policy while on service call in company vehicle.
- Demonstrate respect of company's equipment, tools, buildings, and surroundings.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Demonstrate professionalism.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines