||This course covers the fundamentals of diesel engine fuel systems identification, minor repair, testing and troubleshooting. Mechanical governor operation, fuel system operation, fuel system/governor adjustments and related engine operation are studied.
- Demonstrate safety procedures.
- Utilize service publications.
- Demonstrate professionalism.
- Identify fuel system components.
- Analyze fuel system components.
- Repair fuel system components.
- Explain fuel system maintenance.
- Demonstrate fuel system timing procedures.
- Explain the theory of different types of mechanical governor operation.
- Demonstrate air bleeding procedures in fuel systems.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines