||This course will cover the procedures used in repair, inspection, rebuilding and alignment of steering and suspension systems. Vehicle Department of Transportation inspections will also be covered.
- Identify rear suspension types.
- Identify front suspension types.
- Analyze steering systems.
- Explain steering axle alignment.
- Perform Department of Transportation vehicle inspection.
- Assemble front and rear axle components.
- Disassemble front axle components.
- Utilize service publications.
- Exhibit professionalism.
- Demonstrate safety procedures.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines