||This course is designed by the student and advisor in cooperation with industry to provide a job site training experience. The student will prepare an internship training plan reflecting skills to be developed on the internship site.
- Demonstrate safety procedures.
- Utilize original equipment manufacture (OEM) software.
- Utilize company computing system.
- Demonstrate reliabilty and timeliness.
- Demonstrate cooperation.
- Adhere to company attendance policy.
- Adhere to company safety policies.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior.
- Demostrate respect.
- Utilize original equipment manufacture parts catalog to assist parts department.
- Demonstrate customer service skills equal to or greater than employer standards.
- Adhere to company policy while on service call in a company vehicle.
- Demostrate respect of company's equipment, tools, buildings and surroundings.
- Maintain a clean work environment per employer standards.
- Demonstrate professionalism.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines