||Students will apply skill sets previously learned related to medium- and heavy-duty trucks at a sponsoring dealer or fleet shop. Students may be introduced to curriculum skill sets to be delivered in future semesters. Skill sets will be identified in a training plan developed by industry and instructor.
- Demonstrate safety procedures.
- Utilize original equiupment manufacture (OEM) software
- Utilize company computing system.
- Demonstrate reliability and timeliness.
- Demonstrate cooperation.
- Adhere to company attendance policy.
- Adhere to company safety policies.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior.
- Demonstrate respect.
- Analyze vehicle operating systems.
- Troubleshoot vehicle operating systems.
- Repair vehicle operating systems.
- Demonstrate efficiency in repair of vehicle operating systems.
- Demonstrate proficiency in repair of vehicle operating systems.
- Perform post-repair quality checks
- Document repair according to company policy.
- Utilize original equiupment manufacture parts catalog to assist parts department.
- Demonstrate customer service skills equal to or greater than employer standards.
- Adhere to company policy while on service call in a company vehicle.
- Demonstrate respect of company's equipment, tools, buildings and surroundings.
- Maintain a clean work environment per employer standards.
- Demonstrate professionalism.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines