||This course will concentrate on the student receiving apprentice line work skills under the supervision of an appropriate industry representative.
- Demonstrate courteous public relations.
- Comply with all national electric safety code rules.
- Comply with all company rules.
- Display a positive work attitude.
- Perform all jobs in a professional manner.
- Display reliabilty.
- Display adequate quality of work.
- Display adequate quantity of work.
- Perform competent overhead and underground construction skills.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines