||This course is designed to integrate pathophysiological principles and assessment findings to formulate a field impression and implement field treatment plans for patients with neurological problems, endocrine problems, allergic and anaphylactic reactions, and gastro-enterological and urological problems.
|| BIOL2262 AND BIOL2263 AND EMST1030
- Differentiate pathophysiology of neurological disorders.
- Differentiate pathophysiology of endocrine disorders.
- Differentiate pathophysiology of hematologic and immunological disorders.
- Differentiate pathophysiology of gastro-enterological disorders.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the pathophysiology of urologic disorders.
- Formulate and execute field treatment plans utilizing skills, medications and transport plans.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines