||In this laboratory course, students will learn how to apply electrocardiogram (EKG) leads, interpret EKGs and administer medications.
- Demonstrate accurate placement of 12-lead electocardiogram leads.
- Demonstrate accurate placement of 15-lead electocardiogram leads.
- Recognize electrocardiogram rhythms.
- Administer medication accurately by the oral route.
- Administer medication accurately by the intravenous route.
- Administer medication accurately by subcutaneous and intramuscular routes.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines