||Students in this laboratory course will participate as a team member and a team leader in the efficient care of patients with advanced needs who are experiencing medical and/or traumatic conditions. Students will learn to predict future pathology from patient and family histories.
- Develop field treatment plans and care for patients with advanced needs.
- Develop field treatment plans and care for patients experiencing medical conditions.
- Develop field treatment plans and care for patients experiencing traumatic conditions.
- Demonstrate leadership by commanding a team of emergency medical personnel.
- Demonstrate teamwork by participating as a member of an emergency medical response team.
- Analyze patient and family history to predict future pathology.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines