||The paramedic student will continue the clinical experience utilizing advanced skills, modeling professional behavior and recognizing personal weaknesses in order to continue to promote self-improvement.
- Demonstrate professional behavior.
- Recognize personal opportunities to grow as a health care provider.
- Utilize situational awareness and long-term thinking in order to assess changes in the health status of patients.
- Demonstrate advanced skills in a safe and competent manner.
- Interpret social cues and body language in order to build rapport with patients.
- Demonstrate therapeutic communication with patient and family.
- Utilize basic life-support skills.
- Utilize advanced cardiac life-support skills.
- Demonstrate critical thinking.
- Demonstrate advanced pediatric life-support skills.
- Demonstrate advanced medical life-support skills.
- Demonstrate pre-hospital trauma life-support skills.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines