||This course covers ethical theories, professional responsibilities and social impacts as they relate to engineering teamwork skills, design and engineering careers.
|| There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Demonstrate an understanding of major ethical theories and sources of ethics as they relate to engineering courses.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the professional ethics codes and the impact of ethics in the engineering profession.
- Complete one or more engineering type design projects.
- Experience multidisciplinary and/or multicultural teams.
- Explore various engineering fields, responsibilities and program requirements that will facilitate informed career decisions.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines