||This course is designed to provide the student with a purposeful occupational experience in a business environment related to his or her program of study. A training plan is created for each student in conjunction with the training site to provide experience related to the skills and knowledge acquired in the program. Each internship is an individualized experience. Therefore, this course offers a flexible, variable credit experience. The student may choose from 1, 2 or 3 credits, depending on the number of hours pre-arranged with the internship site supervisor. Each credit will require 45 hours of on-the-job learning.
|| advisor consent
- Exhibit workplace professionalism.
- Demonstrate professional interpersonal skills.
- Display effective customer service skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and punctuality.
- Adhere to oral/written instructions.
- Demonstrate technology skills.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines