||This course examines issues related to ethics in business and their impact upon society, the economy and the environment. Students will increase their awareness in making decisions based on ethical judgments. Students will examine the roles, responsibilities and conflicts of business management in the context of organizational ethics. Students will analyze case studies of workplace behavior and define appropriate professional conduct in various workplace scenarios including dress, language and other emerging trends.
- Define the concept of business ethics.
- Identify ethical issues in business today
- Distinguish between business ethics and social responsibility.
- Apply moral philosophies to business ethics.
- Discuss the means for controlling business ethics in the organization.
- Define appropriate professional conduct in the workplace.
- Analyze the impact to the business environment on ethical decision making.
- Analyze the environment of international business ethics.
- Understand professionalism in the workplace.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines