||This course covers the steps in creating a business plan. Areas that will be addressed and developed are industry analysis, strategic positioning, marketing and sales strategy, operations, management and organization, and financials.
- Outline key components of a business plan.
- Create a competitive advantage strategy.
- Determine the target market.
- Analyze and assess the competition.
- Determine capital equipment needs and start-up costs.
- Develop market and sales strategy.
- Create financial projections.
- Perform financial analysis.
- Perform a business plan presentation.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines