||This course focuses on design principles and technical specifications for interface design using digital imaging software, hypertext markup language and cascading style sheets to create and edit interactive and multimedia projects.
- Apply branding techniques and skills to visually brand using a visual grid system.
- Meet deadlines according to stringent project requirements.
- Explore independent creative problem solving and conceptualizing.
- Apply design rationale and supportive theories and research to each project.
- Integrate learning of web-based theories to design application.
- Recognize the syntax of the web files to include uniform resource locators, hypertext markup language and cascading style sheets markup.
- Integrate core graphic technologies with application of graphic design principles and elements.
- Demonstrate professional behavior.
- Describe various channels for interactive design application.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines