||This course focuses on the advanced integration of Adobe software technology and graphic design application. Coursework will include a continuation of brand development and design of grid systems, advanced typographic application, color theory application and development of written and verbal design rationale.
|| GDTC2278 AND GDTC2244
- Apply branding techniques and skills to visually brand using a visual grid system.
- Meet deadlines according to stringent project requirements.
- Explore independent creative problem-solving and conceptualizing.
- Apply design rationale and supportive theories and research to each project.
- Integrate learning of web-based theories to design application.
- Provide original visual solutions in the area of photography and illustration as it relates to web.
- Integrate core graphic technologies with advanced application of graphic design principles and elements.
- Demonstrate professional behavior.
- Describe channels available for design integration.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines