||This course addresses the professional practice of graphic design technology. The course will cover interviewing skills, presentation techniques, freelance business operation, proposals and management, resume and cover-letter writing, job research/job offer and portfolio preparation.
|| GDTC2212 AND GDTC2278
- Assemble portfolio content.
- Perform mock interview with industry professional.
- Define proposals.
- Describe professional industry expectations.
- Demonstrate effective presentations skills.
- Create resume content.
- Describe cover letters.
- Present portfolio in public design exhibit.
- Demonstrate portfolio presentation skills to industry professionals for assessment.
- Define interview expectations.
- Describe job search techniques.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines