||This laboratory and clinical course is to be taken concurrently with the HCCC1000 Healthcare Core Curriculum course for students interested in taking the nursing assistant certification examination. This course provides students the laboratory and clinical hours required for the nursing assistant curriculum. The course may not be taken independently of the HCCC1000 Healthcare Core Curriculum course.
|| Clear Minnesota Department of Health criminal background check AND Demonstration of required immunizations
- Demonstrate skills related to infection control and a safe, clean environment.
- Demonstrate skills related to measuring vital signs.
- Demonstrate skills for personal care, activity and exercise.
- Demonstrate skills related to food and fluids.
- Demonstrate skills related to elimination.
- Describe work organization, safety and skills related to behavioral or mental health.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines