||This course covers the components of quality improvement systems such as quality assessment, performance improvement, utilization management, risk management and credentialing. Also included is preparation for licensing and accreditation surveys.
- Report compliance findings according to organizational policy.
- Trace the steps of the credentialing and recredentialing processes.
- Identify the componets of risk mangement.
- Identify the componets of ultization management.
- Define performace improvement objectives.
- Discuss patient satisfaction survey activities.
- Utilize tools and techniques to monitor, report and improve processes.
- Identify cost-saving and efficient means of achieving work processes and goals.
- Analyze policies and procedures to ensure organizational compliance with regulations and standards.
- Apply policies and procedures to ensure the accuracy and integrity of health data both internal and external to the health system.
- Collaborate with staff in preparing the organization for accreditation, licensure and certification.
- Summarize project management methodologies.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines