||This course provides the student with practical application of classroom theories and coursework. Under the supervision of a qualified health record professional , the student gains professional practice experience in supervisory and management functions.
|| Permission of the instructor.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Abide by the American Health Information Management Code of Ethics.
- Research documentation improvement practices.
- Critique coding compliance issues.
- Critique record security issues.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines