||This course covers basic knowledge of the factors to be considered and the strategies used in the employment process. Topics included in this course include job analysis, job description, job postings, employment ads and interviewing.
- Compare the formal human resource planning models.
- Compare employee recruitment processes.
- Identify the different sources for employee recruitment.
- Apply equal employment opportunity legislation and other employment law to the recruitment process.
- Apply the job analysis and job description process to determining job requirements.
- Identify disparate treatment and adverse impact in relation to employee recruitment.
- Write non-discriminatory employment want ads.
- Compare employee selection procedures.
- Review employment test types.
- Demonstrate lawful and effective employee interviewing techniques.
- Analyze job applicant qualifications.
- Compare employee hiring procedures.
- Review key elements in a successful employment process.
- Prepare correct documentation for the employment process.
- Prepare a job offer and new employee orientation program.
- Calculate the success of the employment process.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines