||This course covers basic information about the characteristics of effective orientation programs and the scope of organizations, training and continuing development programs in building an effective work force.
- Compare the formal steps in the training process.
- Develop a training presentation including course registration procedure, evaluation process, and organization.
- Demonstrate training techniques.
- Identify and apply the ADDIE (Assessment, Design, Development, Implement, and Evaluate) model of training.
- Maintain training records.
- Identify training vendor relationships and optional training recources.
- Examine how the organization, person, task analysis is related to the training needs assessment.
- Identify the different types of training methods used today.
- Evaluate the different types of training methods for developing managers, supervisors, and non-managerial staff.
- Explore the special training programs that are currently popular including diversity training.
- Identify conditions that help to make a training program successful.
- Examine the term employee development.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines