||This course covers both hot water baseboard and in-floor heating, with emphasis on calculations involved in hydronic heating.
- Define heat losses.
- Design low-pressure baseboard hydronic heating systems.
- Explain hydronic flow principles.
- Calculate flow rates and friction loss.
- Demonstrate safe heating/ventilating/air conditiioning (HVAC) practices.
- Define low-pressure steam systems.
- Install low-pressure baseboard hydronic heating systems.
- Design low-pressure in-floor hydronic heating systems.
- Install low-pressure in-floor hydronic heating systems.
- Service and repair low-pressure (baseboard and in-floor ) hydronic heating systems.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines