||This course is designed for construction workers under the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 29 CFR 1926 who need to receive additional training on job site-specific hazards. Students will learn the skills necessary for OSHA 30-Hour Construction course authorization.
- Identify major construction hazards.
- Describe different types of construction hazards.
- Protect him/herself from common hazards associated with construction activities.
- Recognize employer requirements for protecting workers from construction hazards.
- Examine OSHA construction rules/regulations.
- Evaluate OSHA's Fall Protection rules/regulations.
- Determine proper application and use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Examine right-to-know and hazardous communication regulations.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines