||Students will learn the concepts and skills necessary for designing websites for the targeted user. This course is focused on the interface design process, with emphasis on the important topics of visual design, writing for the Web and accessibility.
Concurrent Enrollment in INTD1124
Consent of Instructor
- Utilize interface design process.
- Create web sites that are easy to navigate and intuitive to use.
- Create aesthetically pleasing and visually interesting web sites.
- Create web sites that are usable and functional for users with disabilities.
- Utilize technologies that support the tasks and purposes of the web site.
- Write effectively for the web site user.
- Use interface design concepts to redesign an existing web site.
- Describe purpose and function of web site home page.
- Organize complex web site.
- Set up an accessibility testing environment.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines