||This course presents basic mathematical operations. The course concepts cover operations on whole numbers, integers, fractions and decimals, as well as the applications of percents, ratios, proportions, measurements and basic geometry.
- Demonstrate usage of any combination of the four mathematical operations with whole numbers.
- Demonstrate usage of any combination of the four mathematical operations with decimals.
- Perform English and metric measurement conversions.
- Solve percentage problems.
- Identify appropriate geometric formulas to solve perimeter, area and volume applications.
- Utilize basic mathematical operations to solve a variety of application problems.
- Perform the four mathematical operations with basic fractions.
- Solve basic applications problems using ratios and proportions.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines