||This course introduces the student to multiple specialized computer programs to create working drawings for manufacturing and construction.
- Create working drawings.
- Apply patterns found in the material library to elevations, plans, topographical maps and applied details.
- Manage project worksets for multiple projects.
- Manipulate software user interface.
- Describe Building Information Modeling.
- Demonstrate file sharing between software programs.
- Explain environmentally responsible manufacturing and construction.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines