||The objective of this course is to develop and apply the student's drafting skills in his or her desired career field. Projects and discussions are coordinated to relate to the student's employment situation in an approved drafting occupation.
|| CADD1114 AND MCDD1106
- Plan internship experience.
- Adhere to company policies.
- Document and explain job duties.
- Record weekly journal of activities.
- Document training completed while participating in the internship.
- Describe advantages and benefits of the internship experience.
- Describe disadvantages of the internship experience.
- Demonstrate professional responsibility in the workplace.
- Complete a capstone journal documenting internship experience.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines