||This course is the study of consumer behavior. It provides a framework to understand the motivations and behaviors influencing consumer decisions. Students will explore the internal, external and situational influences driving the who, what, where and why of consumer behavior. Students will apply consumer behavior concepts to a marketing strategy.
- Identify the consumer behavior decision-making process.
- Analyze the psychological, situational and social factors that affect buying decisions.
- Identify the differences in consumer and organizational decision processes.
- Apply consumer behavior concepts to marketing decisions.
- Apply customer experience strategies using technology and customer service practices.
- Identify how to communicate effectively with customers across multiple channels.
- Identify the opportunities and constraints that affect marketing decisions in the business environment.
- Identify the management concepts that drive organizational decisions.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines