||The success of an entrepreneurial venture is directly related to entrepreneur's ability to constantly and consistently sell. The student will learn the three vital aspects of small-business selling, including one-on-one selling, presentation selling and creating win/win negotiations. Even if the student has never sold before, he or she will become proficient at all aspects of the sales, presentation and negotiation process. Students will have the opportunity to practice multiple aspects of direct selling in a safe classroom environment. In addition, the student will develop specific sales strategies with other members of the class.
- Examine the world of direct selling.
- Set goals and explore the direct seller's market.
- Demonstrate the process involved in capturing the market by setting the stage and using marketing tools.
- Build a positive sales experience with the methods of direct selling.
- Demostrate professional communication.
- Develop processes, systems and efficiencies of a business.
- Use technology tools to help operate and market the business.
- Manage money and monitor financials.
- Demonstrate ethical decision making when operating in the direct selling environment.
- Formulate a roadmap for selling success.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines