||This course is designed to help the individual determine what constitutes ethical issues and gain insight into how an individual can cope with conflicts between personal values and those of the organization where he or she works.
- Provide a conceptual framework for making ethical business decisions that consider all stakeholders.
- Demonstrate awareness of ethical dilemmas at work.
- Distinguish between various leadership styles and their situational effectiveness.
- Analyze personal leadership style.
- Analyze personal ethics.
- Create a personal leadership plan that reflects personal ethics.
- Explain the influence of ethics on the individual, the workplace and society.
- Discuss the qualities, characteristics and ethics of leaders who have made significant contributions to society.
- Demonstrate social responsibility within the community.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines