||This is an advanced management course that focuses on sales force planning, implementation and control. This course covers the managerial topics of sales planning, staffing, training and directing, as well as analyzing and evaluating the sales force.
- Analyze sales management trends.
- Differentiate sales organizational stuctures.
- Examine sales force planning methods.
- Differentiate sales training techniques.
- Assess compensation methods.
- Differentiate sales forecasting methods.
- Disscuss budgetary process.
- Analyze territory management elements.
- Describe individual and company performance appraisals.
- Demonstrate team work skills.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines