||This course covers market research principles and procedures that are necessary for marketing professionals to be successful. Topics covered include survey methods and techniques, problem identification, data collection techniques, sample type and size, presentation of findings and using the Internet as a source.
- Discuss the part market research plays in developing market strategies
- Explain key factors in picking the right location.
- Explain strategic plans for small business.
- Discuss financing small businesses.
- Analyze financial statements.
- Explain legal forms of business.
- Explain three main forms of business opportunities.
- Explain business plan steps.
- Explain promotional methods.
- Explain purchasing and inventory control.
- Discuss risk management.
- Discuss managing human resources.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines