||This is an advanced sales course designed to explore and apply proven business practices that are currently being used in the field by sales professionals. Its focus is business-to-business, face-to-face personal selling. Key elements include strategic planning to prepare for sales calls, making sales calls, communicating proposed solutions, overcoming objections and closing sales. Other elements include understanding organizational structure, business-to-business buying behavior, and understanding and influencing multiple decision makers.
|| MKTG1106 AND MKTG2204
- Apply communication strategies for various audiences and contexts.
- Select and apply technology to meet business objectives.
- Apply fundamental sales techniques.
- Demonstrate essential elements of business management.
- Apply fundamental marketing techniques.
- Demonstrate professional appearance and behavior in a business environment.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills.
- Apply bookkeeping and mathematical processes.
- Apply critical thinking in a business environment.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines