||This course is designed to provide the student with a purposeful occupational experience in the marine field. Each internship is an individualized experience. A training plan is created for each student in conjunction with the employer to provide experience related to the skills and knowledge acquired in the student's training program. Procedures necessary for new boat preparation, motor mounting, accessories, controls and instrumentation may be practiced at the internship site. Additional skills from completed courses also may be included in the training plan.
|| TRNS1015 AND TRNS1193
- Perform job-specific tasks related to previous training.
- Clock in on time for a minimum of nine consecutive working days.
- Practice safe rigging procedures.
- Exhibit proper motor preparation.
- Set up and adjust trailer to boat hull.
- Exhibit professional behaviors of a technician worth retaining.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines