||Students will learn to repair or improve personal or customer marine equipment by practicing what they will be doing as technicians in the repair field. No projects are off limits, but instructor approval of the projects is required.
- Demonstrate proper diagnositic procedures.
- Troubleshoot mechanical performance problems.
- Calibrate marine electrical systems.
- Outline testing of electrical systems.
- Describe proper troubleshooting procedures.
- Perform engine mechanical repairs.
- Perform engine electrical repairs.
- Perform watercraft electrical repairs.
- Troubleshoot fuel-related performance problems.
- Define various ignition and electrical systems.
- Troubleshoot electrical performance problems.
- Describe testing of watercraft electrical systems.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines