||This course includes the law dealing with interest in, ownership of and title to real estate. Emphasis will be placed on legal descriptions, recording systems, procedures and documents for real property transfer and zoning of real property.
- Characterize ownership of real property.
- Characterize interests in real property.
- Analyze legal descriptions.
- Examine zoning regulations.
- Explain recording system.
- Analyze title examination.
- Explain title insurance.
- Prepare real estate transfer documents.
- Analyze real estate closing process.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines