||This course provides in-depth study of law using statute and case research. Students will examine legal issues in different areas of law and participate in discussion of these topics. Topics will range from law office structure and finances to procedural law and interviewing techniques. Instructor may include legal topics that are hot at the time of course offering.
- Analyze rules of civil procedure.
- Analyze rules of criminal procedure.
- Compare and contrast civil and criminal rules of procedure.
- Analyze different verdicts.
- Research the grand jury process.
- Brief case law.
- Participate in in-depth discussion of legal issues.
- Write a comprehensive legal memorandum.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines