||This course will focus on the introduction to the fundamentals of play, rules, scoring and equipment of the sport.
- Demonstrate safety while curling.
- Analyze basics of skipping strategies.
- Discuss the basics of curling.
- Demonstrate the basic delivery of the curling stone.
- Demonstrate the ability to score a game.
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively as a curling team.
- Identify types of shots.
- Understand the history of curling and its impact on communities.
- Discuss the design, construction and maintenance of a sheet.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines