||This course will introduce the student to basic proper techniques and procedures for the installation of plumbing systems. Topics will include drain, waste and vent systems, potable water systems, gas piping systems and system testing.
- Demonstrate safe working practices.
- Identify building drainage, waste, and vent piping systems.
- Identify potable water piping systems.
- Identify gas piping systems.
- Identify code regulations that relate to each piping system.
- Construct potable water systems.
- Construct gas piping systems.
- Construct building drainage, waste, and vent systems.
- Demonstrate ethical and professional work habits that will be expected in the field.
- Demonstrate the correct use of plumbing terminology.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines