||This course covers the application of mathematics to plumbing calculations in applying code regulations pertaining to proper installation procedures of horizontal drainage piping. The student will use formulas common to the piping industry.
- Demonstrate knowledge of tools to calculate elevation.
- Convert fractions and decimals.
- Calculate elevations.
- Demonstrate methods of calculation for piping grades.
- Identify fitting angles.
- Demonstrate calculation of multiple elevation changes.
- Apply calculation and elevation practices in a lab setting.
- Demonstrate safe working practices.
- Demonstrate ethical and professional work habits that will be expected in the field.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines