||This course provides the student with a technical understanding and skills in blueprint reading needed by plumbers. Topics will include floor plans, elevation plans, detail drawings and interpretation of isometric drawings.
- Interpret plumbing blueprints.
- Design plumbing system.
- Locate plumbing fixtures.
- Draw isometric plumbing system.
- Interpret code requirements.
- Apply code requirements to drawings.
- Demonstrate safe working practices.
- Demonstrate ethical and professional work habits that will be expected in the field.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines