||This course provides the student with the technical knowledge and skills for completing copper piping procedures. Topics include safety, appropriate usage, sizes and weights of pipe tubing, fittings including flared and compression types, soldering and brazing techniques for copper pipe work.
- Demonstrate safety.
- Identify copper fittings.
- Design copper piping projects.
- Calculate fitting allowances.
- Construct copper piping project.
- Demonstrate different techniques for joining copper material.
- Test copper piping project.
- Demonstrate ethical and professional work habits that will be expected in the field.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines