||This course provides the student with an understanding and the skills for completing plastic piping procedures. Topics include safety; joining drainage, waste and vent water distribution piping; and applicable state plumbing code for plastic piping procedures.
- Demonstrate safety.
- Identify various piping materials.
- Calculate piping size requirements.
- Design piping project.
- Demonstrate proper techniques for joining plastic pipe.
- Construct piping project.
- Test piping project.
- Demonstrate ethical and professional work habits that will be expected in the field.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines