||This course will provide the student with continued studies in plumbing systems. Topics will include drain, waste and vent systems, potable water systems, gas piping systems, system testing and advanced plumbing principles.
- Demonstrate safe work habits.
- Design plumbing systems.
- Install plumbing systems.
- Apply knowledge in testing plumbing systems.
- Design water piping systems.
- Install water piping systems.
- Apply knowledge in testing water piping systems.
- Install a variety of brands of fixtures.
- Integrate code requirements in system designs.
- Demonstrate ethical and professional work habits that will be expected in the field.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines