||This course will provide the student with continued studies of proper techniques and procedures for the installation of plumbing systems. Topics will include drain, waste and vent systems, potable water systems, faucets, fixtures, water heaters and testing systems.
- Demonstrate safety.
- Design plumbing systems.
- Install plumbing systems.
- Apply knowledge in testing plumbing systems.
- Design water piping systems.
- Install water piping systems.
- Apply knowledge in testing water piping systems.
- Design proper fixture placement.
- Install fixtures.
- Demonstrate ethical and professional work habits that will be expected in the field.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines