||This course will provide the student with the opportunity to utilize the skills, techniques and procedures developed in previous coursework in an actual work environment. The student will complete industry training under the supervision of an approved employer.
- Demonstrate knowledge of safety.
- Demonstrate trade skills.
- Demonstrate ethical and professional work habits.
- Demonstrate trade housekeeping skills.
- Observe company rules and regulations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of code requirements.
- Demonstrate proper use of tools and equipment.
- Demonstrate skills in copper, plastic, and steel piping installation.
- Complete required evaluation.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines