||In this course students will meet with the instructor for the purpose of applying, demonstrating and reinforcing content covered in lecture courses.
|| PLBG1101 AND PLBG1103 AND PLBG1115 AND PLBG1119 AND PLBG1123
- Identify and select the correct tools to be used in specific jobs in the plumbing trade.
- Demonstrate safe and proper use of tools.
- Identify, select and differentiate materials and fittings used in plumbing.
- Apply the proper methods when joining copper and plastic pipes and fittings.
- Identify and select various residential and commerical faucets and fixtures used in plumbing.
- Demonstrate the proper installation of residential and commercial faucets and fixtures.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines