||This course provides the student with a technical understanding of heating system design and installation. Topics include heat loss calculations, heating system selection and design, installation techniques, testing procedures and operation of heating systems.
- Identify safety requirements.
- Identify heating systems.
- Design heating systems.
- Identify sheet metal fittings.
- Layout sheet metal fittings.
- Construct sheet metal fittings.
- Install sheet metal fittings.
- Test heating system.
- Identify heating controls
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines