||In this course the student will learn water softener service, water treatment in boilers, pH balance, testing of sanitary water and gray water hazards.
- Demonstrate proper safety techniques and procedures.
- Identify quality standards of water.
- Explain the basic properties of water.
- Demonstrate proper testing techniques and procedures as applied to water quality.
- Analyze water quality test results.
- Identify common water treatment systems.
- Interpret piping system schematics as applied to water treatment systems.
- Demonstrate proper troubleshooting techniques and procedures as applied to water treatment systems.
- Solve water treatment system problems as presented.
- Demonstrate ethical and professional work habits that will be expected in the field.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines